We had to remove the water, carpet and trim, before we dried the property.
2nd Chance Water Restoration has been Crestwood's, IL Water Damage, Fire Restoration, Flood Cleanup And Mold Remediation #1 choice for years now! We have done quite a bit of business in Robbins, Il, despite it being a smaller city, because we do good work and get a lot of referrals in that area. We rank higher than any other Chicago water and fire restoration company
, because we strive to make everyone that calls us as happy as we can.
2nd Chance Water Restoration can be to any property in Crestwood, IL within an hour to give an assessment, free estimate, and begin the work at any time day or night, so give us a call at 866-575-5814 today.
We also service the greater Chicago area including the local surrounding areas of Blue Island
, Midlothian, Alsip, Calumet Park, Riverdale, Palos Heights
and Orland Park
for all of their water damage restoration, flood cleanup, fire restoration, and mold remediation needs.
We did water restoration work in this Crestwood home.
2nd Chance Water Restoration will mitigate the water damage in your Crestwood property as soon as we get on the scene, but there are some things that you can do, before help arrives to minimize the damage and save your self some money by reducing the workload and prepping the area affected by the water for the restoration and drying process.
Tips on how to save money and increase safety, before the service professionals arrive to get the water restoration process started:
- Remove or extract as much water as possible from floors with mops, or wet/dry vacuums (shop vacs)
- Wipe or blot any water from wood furniture or wood floors.
- Roll up any area rugs and put them in a standing position next to a drain or outside, so that water will drain out of the rug and to avoid staining any carpet.
- Do not put anything that is wet that is on something that is dry. It's very important that you do not put wet metal furniture on fabric furniture, because it can stain the fabric very quickly.
- Put Aluminum foil under the legs of furniture especially, if it is on carpet to avoid rust or bleeding stains on the carpet.
- Cranking the air conditioning in the summertime can greatly help with removing humidity from the air.
- Remove any valuables especially anything that is paper based, electronic, fabric, easily breakable and put them in a safe dry place..
- Pick up toys or anything that can easily be broken, or cause an accident, if someone were to step on it.
- Bag any clothing that may be wet and place the bag in the laundry area, so any salvageable clothing will be ready to wash and dry.
We had to remove wet carpet, pad, furniture, drywall, and baseboards in this sewage flood job in Crestwood.
Water Damage in Crestwood, IL 866-575-5814
If a flooding happens in your Crestwood property, the water damage can ruin your personal belongings and even the structure of your property in as little as 24 hours with just an inch of water. People tend to think about mold is the biggest concern, when their property has water damage, but the reality is that most flood and sewage waters commonly contain biohazards like bacteria, viruses, parasites, pesticides, medication and other harmful chemicals in them. The worse part is that furniture, fabric, and your property's building materials soak all this stuff up like a sponge causing huge water loss expense. There are many times, where people want to cut corners and not remove affected materials to save money, but the health risk and loss of the material's structural integrity is usually much more costly in the long run.
Our professional service technicians can arrive within an hour to give you a complete assessment of your water damage, provide a completely estimate, and get to work as soon as you give them the go ahead. We can dry and clean any size property and we are more reasonably priced than our competition. We can also work directly with and are typically preferred by most local insurance companies, because of our strong reputation in the water restoration industry.
Facts about Crestwood:
Crestwood is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. The population was 10,950 at the 2010 census.
Population: 11,039 (2013)
We have done flood damage cleanup work in multi-family units in Crestwood as well as regular homes and businesses, so we are very familiar the area. We have been providing water damage restoration services in Crestwood for years now and we have yet to get a complaint on our service, because everyone at 2nd Chance Water Restoration works hard at every opportunity to earn and build upon our stellar reputation. Please feel free to check out the reviews on our water restoration and mold remediation services on Facebook
, Angie's List
, or any other major review site and you will see why we are Crestwood's best choice.
It doesn't matter, if we are doing work in Oak Park
, or Chicago
at the time of your call, because you can be sure that 2nd Chance Water Restoration almost always has some available to come help you out in your time of emergency.
2nd Chance Water Restoration can be to any property in Crestwood, IL within an hour to give an assessment and free estimate. Call 866-575-5814 anytime 24-7