Always Nearby. Call Today!
Mold Remediation Chicago
Mold remediation in Chicago is a serious issue for home owners that have water damage. Who do you call for mold removal in Chicago that is for sure reputable? Who can you trust to do things the right way? How do you know that you are not getting scammed? Are the mold removal people going to do a good job? Why is there so many mold removal companies in Chicago to choose from? Why and who and how much are the common questions that all people with mold problems ask. The correct answer for who to call in Chicago for mold removal is 2nd Chance Water Restoration!
When dealing with mold it is imperative to do everything in a safe and efficient manner to prevent cross contamination! You should do all work under negative air pressure. Using air scrubbers and setting up containment barriers is a must when dealing with mold removal. 2nd Chance Water Restoration is a water and sewage removal restoration company based out of Addison, that services the Itasca and surrounding area of 60143. 2nd Chance Water Restoration has IICRC certified technicians that have been servicing the greater Chicagoland area for years and covers all areas including DuPage, Lake, Cook, Will , Kendall, and McHenry Counties. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and high-quality. We can arrive within one hour under most circumstances to your affected property to assess your damages, discuss your options, and give you a free estimate. If you have ever had an issue with sewage in your basement or crawl space due to a broken sewer pipe or failed ejector pit and need a service to remove and sanitize your property, 2nd Chance is the first number to call.
If you have ever had a flooded basement or crawlspace due to a failed some pump, rainwater breaching the foundation, door or window well leak or broken water supply pipe, 2nd Chance is the first number to call. If you’ve ever had an ice dam on your roof that melted causing water damage to the interior of your home, 2nd Chance is the first number to call. If you’ve ever had your dishwasher leak, your icemaker line break leaving, or your toilet overflow leaving your hardwood or tile floors soaked, 2nd Chance is the first number to call. Whatever the category of water, from 10 gallons to 10,000 gallons, 2nd Chance has the knowledge and manpower to handle any job and take care of any unfortunate situation.
Some commonly asked questions:
- Will 2nd Chance work with my insurance company? A. Yes we will happily work with all insurance companies and will bill them by using the industry standard Xactimate insurance pricing system. We can also work with your adjuster or claim representative directly to help expedite the claim process to ease the stress of you, the property owner.
- How do the 2nd Chance technicians know what property has been affected and how is the property dried?
- 2nd Chance and their technicians use years of hands-on experience and also have been IICRC certified in the structural drying process. On taking the certification courses technicians learned how to detect water bound within the structure using tools such as moisture meters, thermal hygrometers, and thermal imaging camera systems. Depending on what they find using their expertise and tools of the trade, the technicians will then be able to diagnose the problem area and create a drying process for the specific property. Once the water has been removed and the property has been sanitized the technicians will then selectively place high velocity air movers and L.G.R. Dehumidifiers to pull out the remaining moisture. Leaving your biggest investment clean, dry and ready to get back to normal.
- How long can I wait before I have the water problem addressed?
- Dealing with water, time is not the property owners friend. You want to act as quickly as possible to have water removed and the drying process started. When a water issue is left untreated it become a much more costly and intrusive problem, mold can form within a few days time depending on the category of water it could be even less than you think. Mold is never what any property owner wants to hear, 2nd Chance always recommends to act quickly when dealing with any size water issue.
Mold removal in Chicago