Your Water Restoration Specialists!
24/7 Emergency Service
Always Nearby. Call Today!
Cleaning Sewage And Water Damage In Chicago
Cleaning sewage damage in Chicago is the speciality of 2nd Chance Water Restoration. We offer sewage damage cleanup in Chicago 24-7 every day of the year. We can get a water damage service pro to your home, business, or property with in the hour whether you are in Chicago, Lombard, Villa Park, Naperville, or any of the other local surrounding areas.
Our water and sewage damage restoration cleaning pros have the experience, training, equipment and the desire to help you in your time of need! We are a local family owned and operated water damage restoration company with the goal of building upon and earning our stellar reputation with every water, sewage, and mold job that we do in Chicago!
Most common issues that lead to water damage in Chicago include:
1.) sewage backups
2.) broken pipes
6.) foundation cracks
7.) over filled tubs and sinks
8.) power outages
10.) frozen pipes
11.) flushing of feminine products, or baby wipes
12.) faulty appliances
Some of the best ways to avoid water, sewage, or mold damage in your home, business, or property include:
1.) regular maintenance on your plumbing and roof
2.) replacing your sump pump every 2-4 years
3.) do not buy the cheap sump pumps
4.) rodding your drains and sewer pipe every year, or so depending on your conditions
5.) avoid flushing baby wipes, paper towels, and feminine products
6.) check your windows, door jams, and foundations for signs of water damage frequently
7.) regularly inspect gutters, down spouts, and window wells to make sure there is no blockage and proper draining
Call 630-546-2239 for immediate professional help with your water, sewage, or mold damage needs in Chicago!
Frequently asked questions, facts, and other things about water damage in Chicago that you should know:
- The average water damage restoration job in Chicago costs in excess of $1,000.00.
- Plumbing supply line system failures are one of the leading causes of water damage in Chicago
- Sewer backups in Chicago tend to happen to everyone with a basement especially those on the corner of the block and those with a lot of things on the do not flush list regularly going down the drains
- Older homes tend to have more water damage issues especially with shower pans and drains going bad due to time and the use of harsh cleaning supplies
- Water heaters tend break within the first fifteen years and the chances of a water heater failing increases dramatically after 5 years
- Homes over 30 years of age are way more likely to have failure or issues with their sewer drains and plumbing supply lines.
- How fast you attend to water damage has a direct impact on how much damage can be averted.
- sewage backup and other water damage expenses go up in finished basements
Call 630-546-2239 for immediate professional help with your water, sewage, or mold damage needs in Chicago!!
it doesn’t matter, if you are in lake shore, the south side, the north shore, bucktown, or down the street from the field museum, because we will be there with the hour for a free estimate.
Chicago has been through a lot since the great Chicago fire including two mayor Daleys and three governors that helped us the nickname the Windy City.
We have locations in Lombard, Elmhurst, Buffalo Grove but service Lombard, Elmhurst, Buffalo Grove, Addison, Skokie, Chicago, Yorkville, Carol Stream, Wheaton, North Aurora, Aurora, Geneva, Batavia, St Charles, Mokeena, Minooka, Homewood, Homer Glen, Glenview, Northbrook, Schiller Park, Northlake, Hillside, Streamwood, Bartlett, Itasca, Bloomingdales, Skokie, Evanston, Oakbrook, Oakbrook Terrace, La Grange, Darien, Hinsdale, Lisle, Woodridge, Burbank, Naperville, Joliet, Romeoville, Plainfield, Tinley Park, Sycamore, Elburn. Oswego, Arlington Heights, Oaklawn, Willowbrook, Des Plaines, Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, North Chicago, West Chicago, Fox Lake, Cary, River Grove, Schaumburg, Elk Grove Village, Villa Park, Downers Grove, Westmont, Libertyville, Long Grove, Linconshire, Lake Forest, Dolton, Frankfort, University Park, Orland Park, Barrington North Barrington, and Vernon Hills.